Posted by
August 24th, 2015 7:24 pm



Our third ludum dare game is done /well, ludum-done/. This time it was a little easier on the conceptual front, we came up with something that made sense quite quickly and didn’t plan anything overly ambitious /well, I [the art-person] did, but I didn’t let myself get carried away/.

The game is about trying to get, well… demonsterized. You’ve been captured, experimented on and managed to escape. Now freedom is only a quick dash away, through the dungeon/laboratory.

The code is in Free Pascal, written in Lazarus. Art is done mainly in Aseprite & /sometimes painfully frustrating/ Gimp; music in Ignite.



this is how it all started…



and here what we managed to piece together.

Can’t wait to see what everyone else has come up with! /but first, SLEEP!/


Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

[cache: storing page]