MiniLD #59: ends May 31st. Theme: ‘Swap’
MiniLD #59 is over! Download an archive of all the spritesheets here
Download this spritesheet:
Redraw it however you like but keep it 128×128 pixels. Use it to make any kind of game you want. Towards the end of the jam, we all swap spritesheets, which means you have no idea what your game will end up looking like! Ludumdare.com doesn’t have a tidy way of facilitating swapping the spritesheets, so I’ve set up a simple submission form at http://swapshop.pixelsyntax.com
- If you can’t make a game, you can still submit a spritesheet for someone else to use at http://swapshop.pixelsyntax.com
- You can draw your sheet however you like. I recommend 16×16 pixel cells, but you can do whatever you want. Just remember that if someone’s game expects 16×16 sprites and yours are a different size, things are going to look (hopefully hilariously) wrong.
- Only PNG files are accepted for technical reasons (and the easiest way to get transparency working).
- You can download a random sprite sheet (at runtime if you like) from http://swapshop.pixelsyntax.com/api/randomImage
- I’ll post an archive of all the submitted images at some point, so your game can cycle between all the spritesheets or something fun
- Submitted images get random filenames. If you want everyone to know that you made a given spritesheet, you can put your name in the spritesheet somewhere.
Usual miniLD rules apply, whatever those are.