I am happy to announce the first post compo update to my LD32 game: Bomb Your House!
For those of you that have not played it, here is the gameplay summed up in 2 seconds:
For this update I have mostly focused on controls and underlying technicalities to improve the overall experience. Here are some of the stuff I have fixed:
- Stroke is now continuous over several objects
- Fixed interpolation glitch when drawing on UV seams
- Significantly improved the controls for mouse users
- Added Zen mode (alternative controls which some may prefer)
- Made the bathroom slightly bigger and less claustrophobic
- Improved UV maps on all models
- Tweaked edge smoothness on all models
- Tweaked some textures
- Added atmospheric sound
I am working on making this game a full release. If you want to follow my progress, check out my Devlog on Tigsource.