Deals! Here is this LD’s list of offers, bargains and other things.
- AGK App Game Kit – Cross Platform Game Development Suite – FREE (reg $59.99) for Ludum Dare! Click this link to add a Free Copy to your shopping cart. Offer valid until January 1st!
- GameCreator – Cross Platform Drag+Drop Web-based Game Creator – Access to Premium Features including More Storage and Full Analytics for Ludum Dare weekend and the 3 weeks of voting. Use promo code Ludumdare31 after registration.
- PlayCanvas – 3D Collaborative HTML5 game dev platform – Get a 12 month Pro account, worth $180, for free if you submit a game to Ludum Dare using the PlayCanvas development platform. Email email@example.com with your username and a link to your finished game.
- CraftStudio – Cooperative Game Making Platform – Free Week for Ludum Dare 31! Get access to all the premium features starting Friday November 28th!
- Unity Pro – Cross Platform 3D Game Creation Suite – Starting Thursday at 1:00 UTC (about 8 PM EST, or roughly 2 days before Ludum Dare), visit this page for a Unity Pro code good until January 4th, 2015.
- Unreal Engine 4 – Cross Platform 3D Game Engine – We’ve got Unreal Engine codes good for 90 days of FREE access! Wow! Reg: $19/mo. Go to UnrealEngine.com and create an account (or sign in to your existing one). Then visit this page to request a code. You can redeem the code by logging in to the Unreal Engine website, and going here.
- Pixexix Pro – Projection Painting Tool – Get Pixexix Pro for 50% off ($15).
- Pickle Editor – Sprite and Animation Editor – 25% off (Reg $24.99) with coupon code LD31. Click here to add to cart.
- Pixel Maker PRO – Pixel Art Painting Tool for Android – Get Pixel Maker PRO for 50% off ($1.99).
Unity Asset Store
Game Maker Asset Store
- kbinput – Custom Input for GameMaker. Reg $4.99 on for $1.99.
- Yoyogames Marketplace code assets, graphics, shaders and more for Game maker
If you’d like to submit your own deal, you can post details and a link in the comments below, or send me an e-mail. Keep in mind I don’t have a lot of time, but if you need a confirmation or just to ping me once it’s posted, go ahead and mail me. When I have a chance I’ll add it to the list.
Also it MUST be relevant to what we do here (i.e. make games).