for the reasons I mentioned in http://blog.gamenific.com/2014/05/the-power-of-good-feedback-new-game.html, I am very proud to announce that my Ludum Dare 29 entry, Vaults Inc, will become a full feature game. Thanks for everyone that played and gave me crucial feedback.
The game needs to go back to design. Not only there are several features that I could not implement, but also I have to give a total remake on things that already done.
From a quick list, here are some items:
- Save and Load functionality: auto explaining and the benefits are quite obvious
- Graphical revamp: it was one top complains from LD players and not with reason
- Bots: a computer opponent for single player
- New game play features: challenges and empty blocks are among the things I want to implement to make the game richer
- Campaign mode: for single players, with specific scenarios
- Multi player: online and local
- Social: comparing scores with friends
- Multi platform: PC, Mac, Android an iOS for sure. Other platforms could be considered
If you have not played yet, Play it now!