Deals! Here is this LD’s list of offers, bargains and other things.
- AGK App Game Kit – Cross Platform Game Development Suite – FREE (reg $59.99) for Ludum Dare! Add to cart, and use coupon code AGKLUDUMDARE1. Offer valid April 19th to 28th! NOTE: Be sure to Apply the offer, by clicking the Apply button.
- CraftStudio – Cooperative Game Making Platform – Free Weekend for Ludum Dare! Get access to all the premium features April 24th to 29th.
- GameCreator – Drag and Drop Web Game Creator – Access to most features including full analytics during Ludum Dare weekend and the 3 weeks of voting. Use the promo code: Ludumdare29 after registration.
- PlayCanvas – 3D Collaborative HTML5 game dev platform – Get a 12 month Pro account, worth $180, for free if you submit a game to Ludum Dare using the PlayCanvas development platform. Email [email protected] with your username and a link to your finished game.
- Loom SDK Turbo – Real Time Game Development Suite – Create an Account on loomsdk.com, then send an e-mail to Ben and ask about the Ludum Dare Promo to get 12 Months of Turbo for FREE.
- Atanua – Circuit logic simulator – For reals! Long time veteran and moderator Sol_HSA is offering a free license to anyone that makes a Ludum Dare game with his logic simulator. And you thought you were hardcore making your LD games in C or assembly. Think again! Use this temp license to try it: 105A081C2E0841D4F1B73738300061A2253A5A69688D48B4C537A2686173452EF266
- Unity Pro – A 30 day trial of Unity Pro is available using code T3-NZ3Z-HEZ7-UQYW-N2PW-WNSH (in case yours is expired, or such). 600 Activations Available. More details here.
- Pixexix Pro – Projection Painting Tool – Get Pixexix Pro for 66% off ($10), through April.
- AutoTileGen Pro – 2D Terrain Tileset Generator – Get AutoTileGen Pro for 50% off ($10). Available until the end of Ludum Dare. Use this link.
- Pickle Editor – Sprite and Animation Editor – $10 off (Reg $24.99) with coupon code LD29. Click here to add to cart.
- Voxatron – Cool Game with built-in Voxel Editor and Exporter – Free copy to any LD’er that wants to make Voxel Graphics. More details here.
Unity Asset Store
- Voxwell – Voxel World Editor – Contact @DarkMeatGames and let ’em know you’re interested a Free Copy for Ludum Dare.
- Scaffolding View Framework – Menu Editor – Free for Ludum Dare 29.
If you’d like to submit your own deal, you can post details and a link in the comments below, or send me an e-mail. Keep in mind I don’t have a lot of time, but if you need a confirmation or just to ping me once it’s posted, go ahead and mail me. When I have a chance I’ll add it to the list.
Also it MUST be relevant to what we do here (i.e. make games).