Ludum Dare 31
December 5th-8th, 2014

October Challenge 2014
Ending Soon!

ConstructionPlease excuse the site weirdness. Mike is making and fixing things. Clocks are probably wrong. Colors are place-holder.

What is Ludum Dare?
Rules / Guide

Ludum Dare 28 Results!

Posted by (twitter: @ludumdare)
January 6th, 2014 7:57 pm

Our 28th event has ended, along with 2013. Here are the results:

How did I do?

You can view your results here:

My Results: ludumdare.com/compo/ludum-dare-28/?action=me

The individual category results are just above your comments.

Top 100 Games

Check out winning competition and jam games here:

Compo Top 100: ludumdare.com/compo/ludum-dare-28/?action=top
Jam Top 100: ludumdare.com/compo/ludum-dare-28/?action=top&cat=Overall(Jam)

Winners are decided by the Overall category.

Congratulations to all the winners.

Category Winners

Here at Ludum Dare, being the best overall game isn’t the only way to win. Games are rated in 7 additional categories, with a special “Coolness” category highlighting people that went above and beyond to be sure you got a vote.

Categorical Top 5’s: ludumdare.com/compo/ludum-dare-28/

*NOTE*: You can click on the titles of the categories for Top 100 lists per category.

Game Developers Conference 2014

Phil and I will be at GDC yet again (we’re always there). We like to get together to hang out with other Ludum Dare participants at the show. Stay tuned to the website around GDC time for details (March).

Ludum Dare 29 – April 2014

You had a good time right? Great! We’re doing it again in April! Celebrating our 12th anniversary, we don’t have a specific date chosen yet, but stay tuned for that. Follow us on Twitter or join the mailing list to stay informed.

Thanks everyone for coming out and making Ludum Dare 28 and 2013 another INCREDIBLE year!

– Mike Kasprzak (PoV)

21 Responses to “Ludum Dare 28 Results!”

1. JoeManaco says:

My first Ludum Dare was GREAT FUN and I’m very happy that I was able to enter the top 100 (Tiny Thor got ranked #62 – wow). It was also great to to play all your games – a lot of your entries really inspired me to join again at the next Ludum Dare.

2. Sebastian says:

Gold medal for fun, #6 overall, #6 humour, #22 innovation… I’m swooning ;)
    Fantastic work everyone, I always feel incredibly inspired after playing a bunch of LD games. Counting down the days to the next one!

3. tayl1r says:

Hmm, I have no individual category results. I guess I didn’t vote enough or it’s trying to shield me from my shame.

It was good fun, though!

4. Alex Rose says:

Thanks a lot guys. First place for innovation in the jam, 16th for theme and 21st overall! Completely elated! I love you all.

Gotta make something even better next time.

5. Jiggawatt says:

Hell, it’s about time I get into the top 10 in some category.

6. Ryusui says:

Wow! This is the first time I’ve ranked in the Top 100! (At the absolute bottom of the Top 100 for the Jam, but still. XD)

Hopefully my next LD entry will be even better. :3

7. […] Ludum Dare 28 Results! | Ludum DareOur 28th event has ended, along with 2013. Here are the results. […]

8. SaintHeiser says:

Strange results… But as usual.
    If people likes shit – give it.

9. garcinia cambogia extract

Ludum Dare 28 Results! | Ludum Dare

10. […] Dezember letzten Jahres gab es das Ludum Dare 28 unter dem Motto You Only Get One. Daraus entsprungen sind viele tolle kleine Indie-Spiele, die entweder mit einer Taste […]

11. gravis グラビス55 アパレル gravis グラビス55 アパレルsale