Now:

Coming Soon:
Ludum Dare 31
December 5th-8th, 2014

PST: 6 PM
*EST: 9 PM
UTC: 02:00

ConstructionPlease excuse the site weirdness. Mike is making and fixing things. Clocks are probably wrong. Colors are place-holder.

Ludum Dare 31:
Ludum Deals
???

Recent:
MiniLD #XX

Ludum Dare 28 Theme Voting Begins!

Posted by (twitter: @ludumdare)
December 8th, 2013 2:31 pm

Theme Voting has begun! Tune in every day this week for a new round of themes. *

[ ROUND 1 | ROUND 2 | ROUND 3 ]

[ ROUND 4 | FINAL ROUND ]

Thanks again to Sorceress for helping out.

* Links above in Bold are still open. If you haven’t cast a vote yet, click the link to do it. End times for each round vary, and many cross over.

* If you get an error message about needing to log in to vote, and you are already logged in, then try refreshing your browser (CTRL+F5).

112 Responses to “Ludum Dare 28 Theme Voting Begins!”

1. marsinvader says:

Corruption pretty much won at this point, it’s gonna be hard to make a game with something so abstract.
    A senate simulator? A corporation rank climber?

• nekopa says:

Corruption could be something more physical too, lets say you have to place rust (or acid) somewhere to bring a structure down – lets say the Eiffel Tower. The gameplay could be to find the best places to apply your ‘corruption’ to bring the whole thing down in the quickest time.

Almost a thinking mans angry birds…

2. arrogant.gamer says:

You Only Get One. Break the System.

3. gre says:

try to normalize the votes per round for more precision in your predictions ;) remove the extreme themes, compute the mean, remove the mean to all votes.

Round 1 to Round 4 is always descending the mean of votes.

estimated top 4 : Corruption, You Only Get One, Creation, Connection

( my technique worked well for last LD ;) )

4. Jacksendary says:

I really hope day and night, I got multiple ideas for that one and it have so many potentials!

5. Krahe says:

Go creation! I can use you!

6. madalaski says:

You know, I still don’t get how the beginning is the end didn’t make it through. I’d love to make a game to that theme!

7. Warzone says:

I’m hoping either contamination, or clones win. Many of the other options were childish or just not fun. I think either contamination or clones would be the most interesting, and fun theme. This is just my opinion.