Ludum Dare 27 Results

Posted by (twitter: @legacycrono)
September 16th, 2013 7:25 pm

Here we go guys! Looks like there’s a lot you can do with 10 seconds – 2213 games in fact!… Hmm? Wait, you mean those weren’t made in 10 seconds? Well it is still impressive! Okay, I’m not taking a second more of your time… TO THE RESULTS!

How did I do?

You can view your results here:

My Results: ludumdare.com/…/?action=me

The individual category results are just above your comments.

Top 100 Games

Check out winning competition and jam games here:

Compo Top 100ludumdare.com/…/?action=top
Jam Top 100ludumdare.com/…/?action=top&cat=Overall(Jam)

Winners are decided by the Overall category.

Congratulations to all the winners.

Categorical Top 25s

Here at Ludum Dare, being the best game isn’t the only way to win. Games are rated in 7 additional categories, with a special “Coolness” category highlighting people that went above and beyond to be sure you got a vote.

Categorical Top 25s: ludumdare.com/…/?more=1

*NOTE*: You can click on the titles of the categories for Top 100 style lists per category.

Ludum Dare 28 – December 2013

What a blast! Still looking for more Ludum Daring? Stay tuned, we’re around for more soon! Follow us on Twitter or join the mailing list to stay informed.

October Challenge #4

October is coming up fast, and so is the October Challenge. Stay tuned for details; They should be coming next week.

Suggestions

If you have any suggestions for us (website, observations, etc), we continue to collect them in the comments here:

Thanks and congratulations everyone, see you next time!

– Leonardo Millan (LegacyCrono)

22 Responses to “Ludum Dare 27 Results”

1. Brian Stegmann says:

Congrats to everybody who entered and successfully submitted a game, and especially the winners! I’ve had the privilege of playing so many unique and interesting games over the past 3 weeks. This community makes me feel like the video game industry has a great future. Until December!

2. PoV says:

Great work everyone. 😀

3. vladimirdlc says:

Pretty cool games this LD, hope more people will keep joining for the next one.

Btw, #425 in fun, wasn’t so, bad, see I bet ya, with #552! Take that!

4. bassarisse says:

Thanks and congratulations to everyone :)
    I loved participating this!

5. Mironix says:

Had a time of my life during this jam :) Same goes for the team.

6. Blinked says:

Wow, I managed to get ranked 738 overall and all I made was a typing test haha, that’s better than I expected.

I didn’t have much time to work this LD, but the December ones are always my favorite, so I’m looking forward to it!

7. BasmanovDaniil says:

#137 Overall(Jam)

*Grieving*

Well, at least I am 100% Cool

8. HeroesGrave says:

260th in Theme!

YAY!

My first reasonably high score.

(also 430th in Innovation, but I’ve got in the 400’s before.)

9. Lars Faust says:

#146 Humor, #218 Graphics, #569 Overall

I guess thats okay for my first LD. Definitely a lot of room for improvement for my next one, but im happy.

Was extremely fun and i will definitely try to enter LD 28 as well. Good job everyone, and especially the winners, didnt even see a lot of the winning games when rating, will have to try them out now.

10. gamepopper says:

Best for me was #563 in Humour

Kinda surprising for my first LD, I’ll have to see if I can make the December one!

11. AmyDee says:

This was such a blast! I didn’t expect to place at all, I did the compo as an excuse to make something cool and get some experience under my belt, so it was really awesome to find my game listed in the top 25 for mood. Great job everyone! I look forward to doing this again.

12. Keith Evans says:

Managed to get #22 in humor and #59 in theme. Very happy with my first LD. My goal for next time will be to focus more on the fun factor. Can not wait till December. Played some really great games. Congratulations to everyone!

13. Christina Nordlander says:

Congratulations to the winners!

Now, to play your games.

14. TobiasW says:

Congratulations to the winners – which I consider to be ALL OF YOU. A game in 2-3 days is a super crazy thing to do, and you all succeeded! And thanks for all the great games I could play in the last 3 weeks. And thanks for all the nice comments on mine!

See you back in December. I can hardly wait!

15. GibTreaty says:

That’s just wrong… #666 in Theme.. why.. WHY…

16. DaVince says:

Great job, everyone! I have a serious backlog of trying out these games… :)

17. Soooooooo I have a Q, I managed to get #20 in the ‘fun’ category, #41 Overall, and #85 in ‘Innovation’. Yet I’m not on the top 100 for any of those categories, in the fun category’s top 100 it just goes from #19 to #21, I was wondering is there a certain amount of votes you must receive to get on those boards? Or some other reason I’m not showing up? Just curious, not furious 😛

• TobiasW says:

Are you sure you are checking the respective Jam categories instead of the Compo categories? I see you in the “Overall (Jam)” top 100, in the “Fun (Jam)” top 25 and in the “Innovation (Jam)” top 100.

• Alas, you are correct! I originally had thought that the results were shared between the two, but now I see myself listed, Thank you sir!

I guess it wouldn’t make much sense for the results to be shared between the Jam and Compo.