Hi, first “Ludum Dare” here. I found out about this competition and I thought that doing a game with such time constraints could be fun. Anyway, I’ll try to do my best in these 6 hours.
- Game built for the Nintendo Entertainment System
- Programmed in 6502 assembly (assembled with NESASM 3.1)
- Graphics built with YY-Chr
- May or may not use Shiru’s Famitone music/sfx library
- Edit: I’ll also use the RLE decompressor code included with NES Screen Tool, plus the tool itself, for nametables.
Wish me luck!