- 10 seconds: Fast paced games can be quite captivating. Time limits especially can increase tension and mentally stimulate.
- Alchemy: Interesting recipe systems, transforming gathered materials into new materials.
- Conquest: Lots of strategy game ideas, which is my favourite genre.
- Hunted: Welcomes lots of mechanics: stealth, shooting, problem solving.
Some least favourites:
- Anxiety: Although psychological themes are very popular in the suggestions, I don’t find them particularly inspiring.
- Corruption: Sounds awfully vague. It’s more about story than gameplay.
- Genetic modification: Similar to past theme Evolution, but more restrictive.