Ludum Dare 34
Coming December 11th-14th Weekend

Looking To Collaborate On LD26

Posted by (twitter: @Phantom_Green)
April 16th, 2013 3:17 am

Hey everyone! SonnyBone here…

I said that I would not be competing in any more Ludum Dare competitions until my commercial game is released, but I lied a bit. I’m not going to be creating a game on my own, that’s for sure… but I’m willing to work with a talented team to provide audio.

My LD23 game earned a gold medal for audio, and my LD25 entry came in 4th.

You can check out my previous LD games HERE
And you can download the songs I created for my LD games HERE

If you’re interested, leave a comment here with your previous work/experience… or contact me directly HERE

I wanna work with some rad and talented dudes/dudettes that are familiar with Ludum Dare. Let’s do this!

8 Responses to “Looking To Collaborate On LD26”

1. MadGnomeGamer says:

Awesome :)

I’ve been doing LD for a while now (i skipped the last one cause i had no time and the theme sucked) and I’m itching to do another one.

I have NO audio skills but am good (sorta) at programming. My thing is art. You can check our previous LD works here: (mine)

I hasten to add all that art was created in the 2-day time frame 😀 there’s a timelapse of that one on YouTube; (a collaboration; he got the credit on LD and I got the credit on Kong 😛 that’s when i learned that you need a shared account to enjoy the LD experience if you collaborate)

(I have others but am too lazy to dig up the links to them P: you’d have to download em anyway. And i also did a Hack-A-Jam a while ago.)

We should probably get a programmer as well so we can all work at what we’re best at P:

I would love to work with you Your games look really cool.

What do you think? Are you interested in collaborating with me? :3 (hopeful kitty smile emoticon)

2. BenW says:

Stoven and I already teaming up for this next LD and we would love to have somebody do audio. I’ll be doing programming and St0ven has art covered.

Our last LD entry:
    St0ven’s website:
    BenW’s website:

3. MadGnomeGamer says:

Is this guy gonna remember to check this post? P:

4. SonnyBone says:

YES HE IS! lol

Thanks for the interest. I have a few others that contacted me directly. I’m going over everything to see which is a better fit, then I’ll let you guys know.

5. MadGnomeGamer says:

Great 😀 I’ll keep checking this.

You should make sure and check time zones! Last time i collab’d, the time zones really messed us up….

6. SonnyBone says:

Thanks for the interest again, everyone! I actually found someone locally that wants to work with me, which was unexpected. If something doesn’t work out, or I find that I have some more free time to make some music, I’ll contact you directly.

And good luck!