LD #25 was my first Ludum Dare ever, and I just want to say that this community is great. I’m in the mood to list some of the stuff I like about you guys:
1. I asked a question and got an answer in the same day. The answers were very polite and informative.
2. My game kinda sucked, but even people that couldn’t play it pointed some good aspects about it, and that’s just really nice.
3. I’ve never seen anyone offending someone else here, so…
4. Some people make awesome stuff like motivational posters and mosaics, and sometimes give tips to others.
5. It’s a lot better to know your game is being rated by people who know how difficult it is to make a game.
Just pointing some cool stuff out, because after you read lots of reply chains on YouTube, you end up thinking the whole internet is full of jerks and annoying teenagers, (nothing against teenagerns, I am one) and you are just awesome.
So, if you are reading this, you are probably really awesome.