No surprise, Warmup Weekend is back!
Between now and Ludum Dare 25′s start time, you should make sure that your tools work. Make some art, import it, and draw it on screen. Make some sounds, import them, and play them on cue. If you’re using a new development tool, learn it.
Bullet point summary:
- No rules or limits. This is practice.
- Learn your development tools! Write some code, run it.
- Make some art, get it on screen, make it move.
- Print some text to the screen. Print some text to a log (if applicable).
- Make some sound, get it in game, make it play.
- If you’re motivated enough, make your experiments in to a game!
- Make something that should take “hours”, not 2 days.
- Then package it up, put it online.
- No time or day limit. But if you have no other plans this weekend, why not?
If you like what you’ve done, feel free to share it.
We’re just getting started!