While I wasn’t able to get my celestial pollination game Panspermia up on a store by the end of the month I’ve managed a huge number of improvements and am almost ready to put it up, so while I did fail to complete the challenge I’m very happy with the results and plan to finish it out
I’ve tweaked almost every aspect of the game, from the graphics, to sounds, to the speed of gameplay and I’m really excited about where the game stands. I still have plenty of work to do before I’m willing to offer it up for sale. I need to add some basic gameplay explanation replace some filler sounds, and add a level select screen. Once I get those things in and polished up I’ve already got it running on iOS and Android and plan to release it on both the iOS App Store and the Google Play store.
This month has been a great time for me to really focus on this game and polish Panspermia beyond any game I’ve made before. I’ll post again when I release, hopefully in the next couple of weeks!