We finally found a baby sitter in Barcelona! As a result I drank too much yesterday night and my head hurts a little 😉
By the way, Bloblocks was approved by apple during my sleep and is available for iPad!
I waited 9 days but it may count as 8 since I am not in USA.
I’ll have to push a minor cosmetic and improved controls (two step swap and slightly better rotate) update but the little game works quite well I think. I hope reviews won’t be too bad…
I also made a small promotional website for the game this week, I still have to translate it to french: http://bloblocks.labe.me
The game is nearly ready for Android tablets too. It wasn’t that easy since I had to support portrait orientation and scale things so the game would be playable on 7″ devices. The last thing in my todo list for Android is to integrate Gree (or some other competitor) to support the Leaderboard and achievements.
The game was made with haxe, starling-framework, air, a lill bit of haxenme, emacs, org-mode, inkscape, sketchbook pro (MacBook air and iPad), pixelmator, sunvox, bmglyph, elbow grease, tapas and love. Prototyped with processing.
I am waiting for my first sells now, I think I will win the challenge too!