At this point I’m pretty much done. All the monsters and levels have been tested and (mostly) working. The Kongregate API integration seems to work so that your time from the “time attack” level is dumped into a Kongregate leaderboard. I’ll see if it really works once more than once person actually posts a score, I suppose.
Most of the recent things have been simple changes – tidying up some text or icon placement, adding particles for attacks that didn’t have them, and making sounds for the various “attack” and “dying” animations. I spent quite a while last night making wierd noises into a microphone to produce a sufficiently varied set of dying noises 😛 I Also added some niceties like checking off levels you have already beaten.
I will probably make a video tomorrow,(better than this one at least) and then release the thing for reals.
After that I need to modify the game for tablet use. This includes properly processing multitouch and maybe resizing some icons.