Damn, I’ll probably fail with October Challange deadline. But either way fighting till the end (of project)!
So time for little update. Currently I’ve finished base mechanics for my upcoming Tower Defence game. Everything works nicely on various mobile devices. Currently tested with 60 fps in avarage on:
– Nexus 7
– IPod 4
– Galaxy Ace
So, having base mechanics finished I started working on game look/graphics to replace old dummy assets . Little concept (click to see full):
I’m not fully happy with it, especialy road seems to bo to “dark”. But final polishing will be done in 3d.
As next step I’ll try also to post some video from gamplay and compile flash build with game.
Ok one more image, base sketch for location: