I’ve posted a very significant update for MegaFillers Flash on FGL. I thought to relay it here.
The game has been updated! Notes on the new version:
– Added new vines to panels (thanks to Chris).
– Music fades after the round ends.
– Added new shaped table: “V”.
– Changed _rrh’s name to “R Hill” in the Credits, according to his request, and added his blog as the URL to open.
– Added sound effect to the table size selector grid in the “New Game” menu (thanks to Merlandese).
– FGL: Set game to 100% complete and put it on bid.
At this point, the MegaFillers Flash project announces a feature freeze. The game is considered complete, no new features or major changes may be implemented from this point.
– major bugs may still be fixed;
– new shaped tables may still be added;
– changes asked by the future sponsor may still be performed.
MegaFillers Flash will be entered into Ludum Dare’s October Challenge! Let’s hope I’ll manage to sell it within October!