When we say “post-mortem”, we mean “whatever we want to say when we finished the game”. This time, it’s really post-mortem.
I failed to finish my MiniLD #37 game.
What went good:
- Idea: in my opinion the idea was awesome.
- Interface: Construct is very good for games like this.
What went bad:
- Experience: the game started from the experiment. It was my 1st (if not less) time doing anything web-related.
- Engine: I have no idea how could I make it using Dropbox. Dropbox is an one-side door.
What I learned:
- How to download data from the Internet.
I think I was right doing it. Because MiniLDs are made for (or suit excellent) experiments.
I think I’ll have a rematch when I’ll learn more. But for now, my project will stay calm.
And here is an extra! You can download the demo-version of my game! (Username is “Test”, no password).
If you really want, you can ask me for registering you. Saying an username and a password.