So this was the first time my group and I have participated in Ludum Dare. It was also the first time we’d ever even looked at ActionScript. That being said, I’m really proud that we ended up with a finished product at all. The first version posted was extremely laggy (and apparently crashed some Internet browsers o.o), but I think I fixed that.

As I said, I’m just happy we finished everything but some tiny details about the game. We couldn’t get the music or a restart button to work, but those are our goals for next time!

I’m happy with the graphics of the game. Since we knew we wouldn’t be the best at coding, we decided from the start that that was what we’d focus on. I really would have liked some music, but none of us knew how to compose, and we were busy getting everything to play.

Overall, it was a wonderful learning experience, and I’m sure we’ll do even better next time!

Play Fish in the Mud

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

[cache: storing page]