Success is a relative term here, of course. I actually managed to complete and submit a game in time!
The game is called alteration, and it’s about evil alien slimes, dino eggs, and the time police. While the mechanics themselves are very limited, I feel like it leaves a good skeleton for a potentially more exciting and longer game. Being that this was my first compo, and that I did not really know the engine and some of my tools as well as I thought I did (oops), I’m very pleased with the result!
Give the game a try, if you are so inclined. I can’t promise much, but it’s mine, and I’m proud of what I have.