I’m in for Ludum Dare 24. Since I didn’t make it into college this semester, I owe it to myself to get at least something productive done.
Tools of the trade:
- FlashDevelop – For all my programming needs.
- Flixel – It’s the best! Beats the rest!
- Graphics Gale – Pixel art program, using the free version.
- Adobe Fireworks CS4 – In case I need to use some filters, or more advanced editing.
- DAME – For the map editing.
- Open ModPlug Tracker – For whatever musics end up being made.
- AS3SFXR – for some sweet sound effects.
- Chronolapse – For taking snapshots and making the timelapse.
- X-Split – Free version for use in streaming whenever I’m working.
- And most importantly… Google – for the everything else.
This Ludum Dare is shaping up to be a pretty good one guys. Just remember to eat, drink, and sleep.