So, after failing to finish a game last Ludum Dare, I’m going to learn from my mistakes, and actually spend some time to come up with a simple, solid idea, which isn’t beyond my capabilities. I’ve been on a game dev hiatus since, but I’m coming back for LD #24.
- Language: ActionScript 3 (or maybe Haxe)
- Library: FlashPunk (or HaxePunk)
- IDE: FlashDevelop
- Graphics: Paint.NET
- Sound: bfxr, or some other variant
- Music: LMMS or MilkyTracker (if I have enough time)
- Level Design: Ogmo Editor
See y’all soon!