Here it comes again folks! Ludum Dare is right around the corner. It’s time to stock your fridge with supplies, lock yourself away for a weekend, and apologize to your loved ones. My last Ludum Dare was a milestone and a flop. I actually submitted, but the build didn’t even work D: Now is the time. NOW is the time for success! I must submit an actual working game this time! Life is not without it’s goals and my goal is clear. On to my weaponry for this historic event.
Weapons of the trade:
- Mortar and Pestal (IDE) – Eclipse
- Ingredients (Language and Libraries) – Java/Slick2D/Marte Engine
- Lute (Music Creation and Sound effects) – Musagi/BFXR
- Mystic Illusions (Graphics) – GIMP/Pickle
- Magic Journal (Time Managment Tool) – Astrid.com
May the gods of gamejams smile upon ye, fellow ludumdarians!
PS: Sorry if this post is confusing. I was bored and wanted to do something crazy for my “I’m in” post lol