Here it comes again folks! Ludum Dare is right around the corner. It’s time to stock your fridge with supplies, lock yourself away for a weekend, and apologize to your loved ones. My last Ludum Dare was a milestone and a flop. I actually submitted, but the build didn’t even work D: Now is the time. NOW is the time for success! I must submit an actual working game this time! 😀 Life is not without it’s goals and my goal is clear. On to my weaponry for this historic event.
Weapons of the trade:
- Mortar and Pestal (IDE) – Eclipse
- Ingredients (Language and Libraries) – Java/Slick2D/Marte Engine
- Lute (Music Creation and Sound effects) – Musagi/BFXR
- Mystic Illusions (Graphics) – GIMP/Pickle
- Magic Journal (Time Managment Tool) – Astrid.com
May the gods of gamejams smile upon ye, fellow ludumdarians!
PS: Sorry if this post is confusing. I was bored and wanted to do something crazy for my “I’m in” post lol