So, where to begin? First off, I’m really glad (GLaD, even) that I got to participate with so many awesome people! You’re all great! 😀
I made the game Tiny Adventures In SPACE. It’s a pretty simple ‘avoid-em-up’, with very odd things floating about in space. Overall, the experience was amazing.
What went right:
- I finished :p (always a good sign)
- I was pretty happy with my game
- My game includes bacon :p
- My work area was good
- I took breaks, and managed to get decent sleep
- I had coffee :p
- I had fun on IRC and Twitter
- I. HAD. FUN!
What went wrong:
- I couldn’t come up with an idea at first
- My idea was slightly too complex
- My game actually has a few (small) know bugs
- I wasted time on IRC and Twitter
- No music in the game
- Not very polished game in general
All in all, a VERY good experience. I look forward to playing more of your games, and will definitely take part next time as well!
And here is a link to my game: http://www.ludumdare.com/compo/ludum-dare-23/?action=preview&uid=5267