While Zeik and I figure out our post-mortem thoughts and plans for future tweaks to our game, have a timelapse video courtesy of Cake! And since she’s the artist and designer of Pow! Pow! Pow!, be prepared for lots of colors and cute little aliens. (As well as not-so-cute bigger aliens.)
– Character and asset creation
– Environment design
– Inspiration from The Twilight Zone
– Designing a set of cohesive enemies
– Planning storyboard ideas
– Level design through XML on Dreamweaver and figuring out exact pixel positioning through InDesign
– Brainstorming harmonious typography combinations (Existence Light with Arvo)
– Brief poor attempts at sound editing and sound effects
– Random one-second blip of Michelangelo’s “Pieta”
– Lots of Twitter and IRC shots. Yikes.
– WEBCAM PHOTO TIME!!!
– Excluded: All the facebooking and AIM-ing that ensued