Hey, I managed to finish my game … wow, seven hours before deadline?
It’s called Casal Navity and it tells the story of a small creature who lives in somebody’s nasal cavity (It’s the tiny world. Clever, eh?). I got the idea from a nosebleed I had yesterday morning.
The fancy features:
- A 400×225 pixel world to explore
- An epic linear story, length about 5 minutes
- The story rolls on the screen in prose format
- Fancy artistic stuff
- Memorable characters, such as Casal Navity and the evil Cosmic Nose-God, Nenu
- A challenging final mission
- Based on a true story…sort of.
Does anyone want to give it a try? :3 It’s Windows only, sorry for that.
Download link here.