2+ hours until the deadline and I finally got a level that isn’t super easy to “complete”. Left to do is to add some form of level completion thing so that the level actually can be completed. I’ve run into performance issues, and I’m guess it’s some part me not setting certain objects as passive and not having a good cell size and part running a interpreted language as a base for collision. The safe place algorithm that I wrote earlier was insufficient and stupid so I replaced it with respawn stars that you highlight.
I would have uploaded sketches, of the features that won’t make the cut, but I guess the load on the server is too much at the moment.