First, I want to thank for all the good feedback I got since last release. It’s been really helpful, so keep it coming!
Now then, with version 0.3 Pixelizer is really starting to shape up IMHO. Switch scenes, play sounds, add components and entities like there was no tomorrow. Feature list now looks like this:
- easy extendable component based framework
- nestable entities for easy manipulation of groups
- lots of premade components and entities
- fast 2D rendering
- automated collision detection and response
- spritesheets, animations and tilemaps
- automatic panning and volume of moving sounds
- exact mouse and keyboard input
- fancy text rendering
- handy math routines
- effective object pools
- useful logging
Code, docs, examples and all you need available on the project page: http://johanpeitz.com/pixelizer
And if you have any thoughts, feedback, or ideas. Let me know! Thanks!