(Around one hour of work was missed out as I forgot to record the timelapse at that point.)


To start off with, I was having one or two issues with coming up with a suitable response to the theme. I resolved this by going for a lonely survival style game.
I had a few problems with Flash’s absolute and relative x any y positions in sub-objects – but I managed to solve this in about an hour.
I finished the game quite early, I would have added more, but I was too tired.
I think that I did reasonably well for a first attempt, and I am going to be judging 2-3 entries a day.
It has been good fun making this game, and I would consider entering Ludum Dare next year.

Best aspects: Overcoming some problems quite quickly and making use of filters to improve graphical style.
Biggest problem: Keeping code optimised – the code is VERY messy, and the game is nowhere near to how efficient it should  be.


Tags: ,

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

[cache: storing page]