Moving Day is finished! Play it!
- infinite running… to the LEFT!
- pixel-perfect footsteps! (such a waste of time ^-^)
- gliding physics
- a token kitten
- You can win! (temporary ‘feature’)
This was my first Ludum Dare and I will probably be back for more! I really appreciate the motivation provided by the community and time limit. I did record a timelapse, but I’m undecided if I will post it. I’m not sure if there would be much interest in watching a noob such as I.
Things I learned in the last 48hrs:
- How to animate a run sequence
- Flash + FlashDevelop + Flixel is a very pleasant and forgiving coding environment.
- premature gameplay tweaking is about as evil as premature optimization.
Hopefully someone will enjoy Moving Day, now I’m off to play some of the other entries!