I’ll spend my weekend at Motion-Twin (our game company) together with bumdum (Benjamin) and deepnight and I might actually do a game for LD#22 (or work on my current project which is also very fun, not yet decided).
The tools I’ll be using will be :
- haXe , the ultimate programming language (disclaimer : I’m the author)
- a few open source libs such as hxFormat (http://code.google.com/p/hxformat)
- a few classes which are part of Flash 3D “molehill” examples
- the excellent FlashDevelop IDE http://flashdevelop.org
- a very old Flash installed my computer (CS4 I guess, I’ll have to check)