Jam partner find

Posted by
December 12th, 2011 9:02 am

Demon Owl

After having failed consistently with my 48 hr entries, I think I’d like to try my luck at the Jam, taking the role as gfx/art guy. My art can be seen on androidarts.com. Drop a comment below if you’re interested in writing that text that make things go. Things that are not broken. If you are smart, we can be strong!

Eherm. As a side note, I thought it would be fun if LD had some sort of mascot, so I drew a bunch of proposals. Not sure what to think of them though.

7 Responses to “Jam partner find”

1. Stoney says:

I would be interested. I have failed in the last couple of LD48s as well, having a jam partner should be motivation enough to finish something. :)

2. Arne says:

I’m sorry, but Pakled ship already full! Found new crew in IRC space!

3. ratboy2713 says:

I like the knight owl pun and think it is very apt for the competition, but the one you have in the post (2b, demon owl?) I think is really the best representation of Ludum Dare.

4. Arne says:

I was trying to work in some more LD related items, but it felt like… contrived golems. I suppose a mascot can get away with just charm and what it does, and will eventually become a familiaris out of sheer effort… but I was hoping to find a clever design. I sort of like the demon owl, but… it’s just this random thing atm.

5. pekuja says:

I think the Nite Owl could work too. Have him guard a tower. The Nite Owl of the Towlr!

6. 7heSama says:

I don’t need a partner, but wow, I really like your site. Gonna spend some time looking through all this, the art style and game design thoughts are a little inspiring.

7. fydo says:

I am a huge fan of the oct-cat-puter thing. Super cute! 😀