This is Blasphemy!

September 20th, 2011 9:54 am

My first Ludum Dare game, Madness, may seem a little cheaply made, but I have reasons why it doesn’t have power-ups, or enemy intelligence:
I started working on it on Saturday after tea, just after installing openSUSE. I added the basics and implemented lasers. On Sunday I was near to completion when the computer froze and wiped the game (i was editting it when it froze – thankfully a back-up was made of it on Saturday) – I had to try and re-implement enemies in an hour, which I did.
However, they deleted themselves after like 3 frames. So then I go on to Monday, which was school, tea, computer 1h, scouts 2+1/2h, computer 1+1/2h.
So, that’s why my entry’s not so good and not so well-developed as the others.

Tomorrow I’ll finish off the game’s lost and won screens and add in more enemies – I promise!

Tags: , , , ,


Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

[cache: storing page]