I think I’m finally ready for my Ludum Dare weekend getaway. Here’s what I’ve packed:
- Flixel 2.5
- DAME for map editing.
- FlashDevelop with the Flex 4 SDK.
- Adobe Illustrator (old CS3 version)
- LMMS for making music, if I have time.
- emacs and org-mode to keep me on track
- chronolapse to document the whole ordeal in time-lapse video
I spent today working through tutorials and making sure I know how to use all this stuff.
I even set up a twitter account for this thing, so maybe I’ll get to know some of you guys.
Good luck everyone, and I look forward to seeing all your new games!