About | Rules and Guide | Sign In/Create Account | Write a Post
Construction1990’s Internet Montage? No!
Please excuse the site weirdness. Mike is fixing and making things.
Ludum Dare 31 — Coming December 5th-8th 2014!

  • ??? Begins: in 7 days, 19 hours, 21 minutes, 50 seconds
  • October Ends: in 8 days, 19 hours, 33 minutes, 50 seconds
  • Ludum Dare 31 begins: in 43 days, 20 hours, 21 minutes, 50 seconds
  • (FYI: Clock might be off) | Ludum Dare 31: Real World Gatherings (Now Open!)

    [ October Challenge 2014 | Resources | Submit/Edit | View All ]

    Update, Fail, Update

    Posted by (twitter: @ezacariasv)
    May 3rd, 2011 6:11 pm

    Well, I woke up today a little confused after 12hrs of continous sleep. Man, I was so tired.

    Anyway, I decided to tackle the ‘bugs’ and problems our original release of the game had, so I quickly fixed them and uploaded the package to my server with my usual method.

    Problem? Since I worked over the original source code and the original folder I missed changing the filename of the packaged game so I kinda overwrote the original file in the server.

    Once I realized that, I rushed to upload the original file again and changed the name of the updated version to upload it again (it’s confusing, I know).  So, if anyone downloaded our submission during that time lapse you probably got the wrong version. Sorry for that.

    So, things are good now, the original file in the server is indeed the original file and the updated version can be found here. There’s a file inside explaining what was fixed. The most important change is extending the reach of the hook so the LV3 is solvable if you happen to get it for that particular level (See my previous post).

    Sorry again for the mess, hope you enjoy our game.

    Leave a Reply

    You must be logged in to post a comment.

    All posts, images, and comments are owned by their creators.

    [cache: storing page]