I’ve made steady progress, but engines with tile map and object-object collisions can take a while to write, and it was not until this afternoon that I managed to start programming enemies, treasures, combat mechanics, levels and other such content. The game itself still looks nearly identical to the last screenshot, even though there’s a lot more under the hood. I haven’t made any art yet, except for this hastily put together promo-doodle, which suggests to you that my game will take place in my Hydon setting.
Anyways, I’ll work on the project a little more tomorrow. Hopefully I’ll have something playable within days.