Ludum Dare Meetup in SF on March 1st!

Posted by (twitter: @philhassey)
February 17th, 2011 7:33 pm

The Ludum Dare Meetup in SF is going to happen!

When: Tuesday, March 1st, 5:30pm
Where: The Food Emporium in the Westfield San Francisco Centre – take the escalator down to the bottom floor of the mall.
Finding Us: We will be directly to the right of the bottom of the escalator. Some of us will have LD T-shirts, and it’s going to be awesome. We’ll eat exquisite food and have polite conversation.

We’re going to all get a plate of food and hang out and eat for an hour or so. It should be a good time! Be sure to wear your Ludum Dare T-Shirt so we can get a swell group photo :)

Also, a few people mentioned wanting to organize some other crazy activities for during GDC. You should post a comment with what your ideas are! I’m sure some of us would love to have even more fun at GDC than we’re already planning on having!

15 Responses to “Ludum Dare Meetup in SF on March 1st!”

1. philhassey says:

I’ll be at Tad’s at least one if not several evenings during GDC.

2. LoneStranger says:

I’m not attending GDC, but I’m totally down for a meetup.

3. demonpants says:

Hey, that’s on my walk to work. Easy enough to be there.

4. Shifty says:

hey I’m attending GDC, but I do not have a LD t-shirt :s

5. HybridMind says:

I’ll be at the meetup and wearing my LD shirt… 😀

6. krang213 says:

I will most definitely be there, rocking my brand new Ludum Dare t-shirt, looking forward to meeting you guys 😀

7. alexlarioza says:

I want to go…but I wont be in SF until after the meetup =[

8. machinas says:

I’m aiming to make it to the meetup. see you there!

9. I’m not at GDC this year, but I work like two BART stations away. Totally down for this.

10. LoneStranger says:

I’ll probably leave work about 5:00pm and walk my way over there. It will probably take about 25 minutes. I’m the guy with the handlebar mustache.

11. LoneStranger says:

I hope there is enough room down there. I remember we were much larger than anticipated last year.