Ludum Dare Meetup in SF on March 1st!

Posted by (twitter: @philhassey)
February 17th, 2011 7:33 pm

Hey,

The Ludum Dare Meetup in SF is going to happen!

When: Tuesday, March 1st, 5:30pm
Where: The Food Emporium in the Westfield San Francisco Centre – take the escalator down to the bottom floor of the mall.
Finding Us: We will be directly to the right of the bottom of the escalator. Some of us will have LD T-shirts, and it’s going to be awesome. We’ll eat exquisite food and have polite conversation.

We’re going to all get a plate of food and hang out and eat for an hour or so. It should be a good time! Be sure to wear your Ludum Dare T-Shirt so we can get a swell group photo :)

Also, a few people mentioned wanting to organize some other crazy activities for during GDC. You should post a comment with what your ideas are! I’m sure some of us would love to have even more fun at GDC than we’re already planning on having!

Cheers!
-Phil

15 Responses to “Ludum Dare Meetup in SF on March 1st!”

1. philhassey says:

I’ll be at Tad’s at least one if not several evenings during GDC. http://www.tadssteaks-sf.com/

2. LoneStranger says:

I’m not attending GDC, but I’m totally down for a meetup.

3. demonpants says:

Hey, that’s on my walk to work. Easy enough to be there.

4. Shifty says:

hey I’m attending GDC, but I do not have a LD t-shirt :s

5. HybridMind says:

I’ll be at the meetup and wearing my LD shirt… 😀

6. krang213 says:

I will most definitely be there, rocking my brand new Ludum Dare t-shirt, looking forward to meeting you guys 😀

7. alexlarioza says:

I want to go…but I wont be in SF until after the meetup =[

8. machinas says:

I’m aiming to make it to the meetup. see you there!

9. I’m not at GDC this year, but I work like two BART stations away. Totally down for this.

10. LoneStranger says:

I’ll probably leave work about 5:00pm and walk my way over there. It will probably take about 25 minutes. I’m the guy with the handlebar mustache.

11. LoneStranger says:

I hope there is enough room down there. I remember we were much larger than anticipated last year.