This weekend I have three concerts, one tomorrow and two on Sunday. I have to travel a long time through the snow to get there, I think I’ll have only about 10 – 12 hours to work on LD. I might decide to go with the jam like last time, but I’d really prefer to get something playable done during the normal LD.
Anyway, this is my desk:
I’m probably making something for Flash with Haxe, using my Haxe Base Code (new version 1.6), but maybe I’ll use Flixel instead or perhaps do something with a physics or 3D library.
If I can think of something very simple, I might try to make in in html5 (also using Haxe, but with jeash).
- Coding: FlashDevelop, Haxe (or perhaps Blitz3D, BlitzMax, Delphi, Visual Studio)
- Graphics: Tile Studio, ULead PhotoImpact, Inkscape, Photoshop
- Sound: Nero Wave Studio, audacity
- Music: MilkyTracker, NoteWorthy Composer
- Timelapse: ETL and VirtualDub
- Internet: Firefox with ChatZilla
Good luck everyone!