Ludum Dare 31
December 5th-8th, 2014

Ludum Dare GDC Event – Wednesday 5:30 @ Metreon

Posted by (twitter: @ludumdare)
February 26th, 2010 10:57 pm

Hey,

So this year at GDC we’re having an official Ludum Dare get together!

Where: Metreon food court
When: Wednesday, March 10, at 5:30

I should be pretty easy to spot.

So, show up, get some food, and we’ll have a good time!

See you there!
-Phil

P.S. If you are speaking or presenting or showing your game off in IGF, or whatever, be sure to leave a comment with times and locations so the rest of us LDers don’t miss the awesomeness of whatever you are doing :)

PoV P.S. If you’re working on something cool, bring it along. It might make a good conversation starter. Also, if I remember correctly, the Metreon has a pretty nice sized Arcade too. And if you can’t make it to San Fran, check out the comments for something you might be able to catch that I’m up to.

15 Responses to “Ludum Dare GDC Event – Wednesday 5:30 @ Metreon”

1. philhassey says:

Nuts & Bolts of Internet Multiplayer iPhone Game Testing
    Speaker: Phil Hassey (President, Hassey Enterprises, Inc.)
    Date/Time: Tuesday (March 9, 2010) 11:45am — 12:15pm
    Summit: iPhone Games Summit

2. PoV says:

For those of you at home…

Live Streaming Interview with Me (Mike Kasprzak) at the Intel Booth.
    Date: Thursday March 11th – 1:00pm
    Topics: TBD, but it’ll probably be about Me, Smiles and Netbook Gaming

Check out the excitement.

MikeBeforeGDC2010

\o/
    / >

3. HybridMind says:

Oh cool–I hope to make this dinner meet up. See ya’ll soon!

4. Codexus says:

It’d be great if a date for LD17 could be set before the GDC madness starts. So that we have enough time to make arrangement to clear our schedule for that week-end.

5. jovoc says:

Looks like I’ll be able to make this meetup, barring catastrophe. Yay.

And big thanks for announcing LD17 early — that makes my life so much easier and there’s a good chance I’ll be able to give it my complete attention.

6. LoneStranger says:

I won’t be at the actual GDC, but I work in downtown SF so I will be able to make the meetup afterward. You’ll know me by my handlebar mustache.

7. Sparky says:

This sounds fun- I’ll probably be able to make it as well.

8. PoV says:

dessgeega says:
    February 21, 2010 at 4:36 am (Edit)

i’m giving an INDIE RANT.

9. dock says:

I’m really looking forward to the Ludum Dare meet! :) See you guys on Wednesday!

10. mocker says:

Got lost about 20 times but I’m at the downtown hostel now. The Metreon looks kinda huge, are you guys going to be hard to find?