a bit too late… but here it finally is. it’s an experiment i always wanted to make.. – i’ve actually worked on this already before the weekend, but it didn’t came along so well… so, i’ve just decided to finish something small for now (the actual plaything was made during this weekend, so i hope that shouldn’t be much of a problem…).
thanks to destroysound’s soundpack, i’ve started to play around with these wav files, and with less straight rhythms, and it was fun :D. thanks for these loops!
but, hmm, there are still some bugs left… (random sound hangers, and even crashes – please let me know).
but it’s already early morning here. if needed, i’ll try to fix things when possible later…
download is here (win32 )