And the theme is….
- All development will be done in 48 hours, solo, from scratch, except for whatever audio libraries you chose to use.
- You must incorporate sounds from the sample archive located here. You can do whatever you want with the sounds, and they do NOT need to be played back in an audio form, just incoporated SOMEHOW into the final product. You could, for example, procedurally make levels based on them.
- You may also download the entire soundpack here (warning – it is 156MB!)
- You may manipulate the sounds however you like. You can cut apart the loops to get one-shot samples, remix the .XMs or rip the samples out of them, or whatever.
- You may use as many sounds as you like, or as few as 1.
- The theme, Time, is just meant to give you an alternate starting point for your brainstorming. Focus as much as you want on the soundpack, or not at all.
- Edit: I am streaming the entire sample pack here for your listening pleasure. All told (without the MIDI data) there is 51 minutes worth of content. If you’re not already, consider joining #ludumdare on irc.afternet.org to discuss your ideas!
- Have fun!