4x as dangerous

Posted by (twitter: @mikekasprzak)
December 3rd, 2008 5:45 pm

Two all new puzzles (courtesy of Dragonene and Girlflash), and Flash ports of The Original and Babby (courtesy of Fydo).

www.towlr.com

Towlr cannot be stopped.

Tags: ,

7 Responses to “4x as dangerous”

1. Hamumu says:

Or at least, nobody has figured out HOW to stop it.

2. PoV says:

Yes… that would be unfortunate. It’s pretty easy too… shhh!

3. HybridMind says:

so, I went to that url and I need to know if I’m missing some inside joke (because I definitely know I don’t know WTF towlr is but wanted to play anyway) 😉

Can the first level even be played? All I can do is die. It took me long enough to realize the num pad moves and there is some kind of thrust power but other than that I can die on the white block or on the borders.

Please help.. 😉 Are there instructions? Is there a meaning? What is Towlr!?!? arrggh.

4. HybridMind says:

well– i played it long enough (i’m stubborn) that I actually managed to figure out how to get over that @#$#^ wall. Only took me 66 tries. :)

Never surrender, never give up.

5. HybridMind says:

Oh yeah, what the heck is that ‘plus’ symbol? I was just staring at it while playing. Anyway, thanks for making such a strangely frustrating / addicting experience as a way to pass some pre LD 13 time friday morning.

6. HybridMind says:

Heh- I think it would have helped if I realized I could scroll down that towlr webpage to see the other puzzles and instructions. I am clearly not awake yet. Damn you towlr!

7. Edwardoka says:

HybridMind – you are starting to learn the whole point of Towlr. :)

No-one can be told what Towlr are, they have to experience it for themselves. Instructions are anathema to the genre, the purpose is deliberately unclear and the games are deliberately infuriating. 😛