Ludum Dare 31 has ended
Theme:
Entire Game on One Screen

Results for LD31
Over 2600 Games submitted

Ludum Dare 32
Coming April 17th, 2015! Our 13th year!

Tiny Hawk final release

Posted by of Polygon Toys (twitter: @pekuja)
April 20th, 2008 2:40 pm

Tiny Hawk title screen

Tiny Hawk final release (194k)

Update: Tiny Hawk Windows executable (3.07M)

I think I’m done now. The game is six levels long, has sound effects and music, and is all sorts of awesome, naturally. ;-)

Have at it, but be gentle.

Tags: , , ,

9 Responses to “Tiny Hawk final release”

1. Palad says:

Great game! I even took your original level 1 and added on to it to make a new level 7. Txt file is here: http://depositfiles.com/files/4885575

For anybody new, just save the file level7.txt to your tinyhawk/data directory. Rename it if you already have another level7.txt, or it will overwrite it.

2. Palad says:

Another level I made:
    This is level 8, same instructins as above.

And by the way, I’m just a fan of the game, folks, so these are not official levels.

3. pekuja says:

Nice levels, Palad. :-)
    Level 7 was pretty tough, too. Took me a while to beat.
    By the way, depositfiles seems to be a bit of a pain to download files from. I didn’t even get through to the 60 second wait on my first few tries.

4. Palad says:

Thanks! I tried to make level 7 an exercise in long jumps, waiting until the last possible moment before taking off.
    I’ll try to find a better host for future levels, but depositfiles was the first one I could get to work through the firewall yesterday.

5. KesieV says:

FYI, it works under linux too (with python and pygame)

6. If finding a site to host levels is a problem, since they are essentially text files one should be able to submit them in their entirety as comments to this blog post 8)

7. Xenthar says:

Very well made game! Maybe add difficulty levels, like if you play on “pro” level you go faster and jump further but can do harder levels?

8. Pekuja says:

It appears that depositfiles doesn’t have Palad’s levels anymore. I’m sorry to say I can’t seem to find them on my hard drive either, so if anyone has copies of those left, I’d really like to archive them somewhere.